Our mission is to serve the spiritual, religious, and communal needs of Muslims in Johnson County and the larger Kansas City Metro through outreach, programming, charity work and civic engagement.
- Establishing congregational prayers and carry out other religious activities that are open fully to men, women and children.
- Establishing programs that serve spiritual, educational, and religious needs of children, youth, and all adults.
- Practicing principles of moderation, tolerance, inclusiveness and conflict resolution order to create unity among Muslims and People of other faiths.
- Promoting, initiating, and participating in community partnerships, interfaith activities, dialogue, and discourse with Muslim organizations, community organizations, as well as other faith-based organizations.
- Promoting the vision and concept of Islam that is inclusive and espouses peaceful coexistence by excellence in service and community through faith.
Islamic Center of Johnson County is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit religious organization in Johnson County, Kansas, USA. ICJC was incorporated with the State of Kansas in March 2000. State of Kansas ID #2850527.