ICJC Women’s Committee
The ICJC Women’s Committee was created to meet the social and spiritual needs of our growing community. Our focus is to provide workshops for the community and assist with the functioning and programming at ICJC. Our goal is empowering, educating and helping one another through faith based initiatives.
Our upcoming programs include:
- August: Muslim Parenting Class, Swimming
- September: Family Picnic
- October: Senior Ladies Craft Activity
- October: Flu Shot Clinic
- October: Exemplary Women in Islam – Part 4
- December: Exemplary Women in Islam – Part 5
- December: Tajweed Class
See the ICJC Events calendar for details
Our previous programs include:
- Anxiety/Stress Workshop
- Pre-Ramadan Workshop with Imam Herbert
- Desi sweet making workshop
- Fitness workshops
- Calligraphy workshop
- Cake decorating workshop
- Health and Wellness workshops
- Muslim Parenting workshop
- ‘Love in Marriage’,The Sunnah way- workshop
- Rise in Domestic Violence during COVID pandemic. Panel discussion with legal and medical experts.
Interested in Volunteering for Women’s Committee?
If so, please fill out the form below.